sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

MINHA VIDA MAIS EM INGLÊS

When I was born in 1996, named willian prieto nunes milk, as everyone had a family, the mine was different, my father had another wife and other children, was rejected by him, he demanded a DNA test was done and francisco nunes proven that milk was my father, after that I can only say that he placed my pension, and only after some years with 7-8 years of age met the first church that was the universal god in my life I sought and got , after a while I know my father loved that day till a certain point, when I called him my father's sister who was on his side looked at me and said: -Do not call him father because he is not your father.
Until it came time to actually see and believe the truth, when I arrived at the cemetery and saw the door where she was, was not I see her feet I started crying even more. That does not even 2 years.
After her death, she moved in with my brother where I am today after 1 year and 5 months after the death of my mother, believing more and have a lot of faith in Jesus Christ, today I am a boy, educated, intelligent and dedicated. As my mother always wanted, then Asim overcame everything and now I can say I miss her more than my life has changed a lot, and they know where she is is very proud of me. Mother knows that I love you very much never forget you.
When I woke up the next day and saw my brother coming with eyes full of tears and told me that she had died at that moment over my life, just knowing it was not going to hold her in bed now, not would get more power into your ears, everything changed.
Then, as time passed, I starting to heed the things I saw that my mother had a big problem, the drink, one more problem to solve in my life, right after I came to know that my uncle was like her, and that my brother also had his problems with addiction.
But as always paying attention to demo our family, my mother went back to drinking, was a total blow demoralized me, I thought it was all downhill, more like nothing is impossible for God, my mother turned to drink more with God could stop her drinking again, economies that grew worse, she became very ill. She was in the hospital almost 6 months, but she leaves the hospital was a great happiness, until he came on the day of his birthday, we did a party for her the more she began to feel sick, went to the hospital for the doctors gadfly no longer holding her at the hospital, I kept thinking WHAT could happen, did not stop to pray to our Lord, until doctors internarão, some two months after she admitted to still my brother came to visit her and slept in my aunt, when he was about two o'clock in the morning, the friend of my Aunt Shirley, who is the aunt where we arrived at her house and spoke shirley call from the hospital and told you to take the documents that you have not filled Solange, as my aunt I knew what had happened began to scream.
I started attending a little church in the neighborhood with my family, then told him what I was going to the pastor and he offered me a hand. That after the end of all worship, I was on stage, put some anointing oil on the mother and made a prayer, and when I got home that my mother in a hug. Without her suspecting anything, fis that at least 1 month.
When you leave it, I thought the world was over, but God gave me strength and I believed in myself, I began to realize where she is, is a much better place than here and it will not suffer as she suffered here.
After that I realized that things were happening, my mother was moving away from drink, managed to stay 7-8 months without drinking, went into the church with me, took me for walks, did a monde of things together.
That hurt me inside and started crying, I went home and told my brother, soon after the incident have told him leave and went to my dad, everything I wanted to happen, it just walked away my dad more me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário